Tuesday, December 29, 2009

decisions, decisions

I've been home for almost 2 weeks now for winter break, which has given me lots of free time to to get nervous about applying! Now that Christmas is over, I'm trying to focus my attention on my birthday so that I don't obsess about my interview or anything. My 21st is January 24th and I'm spending it at Epcot. I haven't decided on which resort to stay at yet. I don't really have a favorite because I love them all except for All-Star sports...I really don't like anything involving sports...at all...
I want to eat at a full service restraunt in Epcot but idk where!! If anyone reading this has eaten anywhere that I haven't, please give me your input!! I've been to Biergarten in Germany, Akershus in Norway, and Les Chefs de France.
Please give me opinions on resorts and restraunts!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, lucky you getting to go to Disney!

    In Epcot I've been to Coral Reef, Akershus, Chefs De France, Nine Dragons, Le Cellier, and Tutto Italia. ...I think that's it.

    Anyway, you really cannot go wrong at any of those. I personally loved Coral Reef, even though I know it gets mixed reviews. I was really sick the day I went, so I didn't really eat much, but my mom got the blackened catfish (subbed tilapia), and I remember it being so delicious!

    I haven't been to Nine Dragons since the renovation, but I think the food is pretty much the same. It was basic chinese food that you could get anywhere, so that's a safe choice. The red bean icecream was surprisingly yummy.

    I ate at Le Cellier back when I was still eating beef, but it was fantastic to me. I never have really liked steak. If you do though, I hear it's the place to go. You might want to hurry up and try and get a reservation though, they go fast!

    Tutto, Chefs, and Akershus were all out of this world, and I know I'll be spending way too much of my money there during the CP. (Chefs & Akershus has the BEST salmon, if you eat fish).

    As for resorts, are you looking for value, mod, or deluxe?

    (Sorry this was so long. I love to ramble on about Disney!)

    ReplyDelete